KEY HOLDER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key holders are the guardians of our club and as such are responsible for our security.
- Please keep the club current with who has possession of all keys. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to forward key holder contact information to the club: Full Name; Phone Number; Email Address. This information will be held strictly confidential.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to show new chairpersons and key holders all opening / closing procedures.
- We ask that all key holders have 2 years of continuous sobriety
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of key holder changes.
CHECK LIST FOR OPENING AND CLOSING THE REC ROOM
- Unlock the front door. Open the doors, set up your meeting.
- Empty coffee pot and discard filter
- Replace chairs to where you found them
- Turn off space heaters
- Set thermostat to relevant temperature
- Turn off room lights
- Lock club door